Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello Again :)

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been able to blog. This year has been a gigantic life test for me. I have moved again, into a house that needs ABSOLUTELY everything redone. From the floors, to the walls, to the bathrooms and kitchens, because my mom thinks she is the female Bob Villa and I am a good daughter  we are doing 90% of it ourselves. Between that and a promotion into a full-time position at one of the companies I was working with my hands have been tied!

Things are finally starting to settle down (even in the mist of my bathroom and kitchenette being redone as I type) so I can get back to the things I enjoy, blogging! I cannot wait to share some before and after pictures of my place with you and a ton of beauty and fashion revolutions as well.

Thanks to everyone that has stuck around, this hiatus will only make my content better!

No comments:

Post a Comment