Thursday, October 15, 2015

Sometimes Life Hands You Lemons (blog update)

Since around April of this year I have been going nonstop trying to get things to fall into place in my career. This is why my blog has been so neglected. I have been struggling with some major decisions, coupled with many family medical issues, a demanding job, my freelance work on the side to make up for said demanding job not going they way it should have, and school. I decided late this summer to go for my real estate license and to go into real estate. I can say today that I finished my classes and there's finally an end in sight. That said I have a lot of catching up to do! I will have beauty product reviews, shopping hauls (including the story on how I finally got my Valentino Rockstud purse for 80% off, beauty and fashion deals, band interview/spotlights, and much much more! Thanks to all the new followers and to all the ones that have stuck it out through my hiatus!

2 comments:

  1. Well done you. Make sure you celebrate and then get on it! Looking forward to seeing what you've got coming up.

    http://www.themiddlesister.co.uk/2015/10/Stylist-Live.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to you! We all have to let our blogs take a back seat! X

    Charli XCX 90s fun over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete