Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Kaplan MD Perfect Pout Lip Mask and Lip Balm Duo

I've recently placed a number of Sephora orders and would like to share some reviews on which products I like and don't as I use them.

First up is the Kaplan MD kit. I've heard about this kit all over the internet and was very curious to see if it could deliver. I have issues with chapped lips and I'm constantly looking for products that can fix and prevent this issue. After reading about this product I knew I had to give is a shot.

The lip mask feels very tingly when I've used it. The first time it absorbed much slower than the last few times I've used it. It definitely plumps my lips, though the effect is temporary (lasts a few hours tops) After you use the mask you are supposed to wipe off the excess, then apply the balm.

The balm feels nice, no major smell to it in my opinion. It helps hydrate for sure, but I'm not sold that it would work nearly as good on its own.

Overall I really like the product but I'm not sure that it's the best thing out there yet (I like to try everything until something stands out and becomes the only product I want to use because it's so amazing) I would definitely use it prior to special occasions to plump up my lips a bit but to me that is the most noticeable difference between this product and others out there.

1 comment:

  1. Love the perfect pout lip! :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete