Thursday, February 5, 2015

New Year, New Look, New Topics

Welcome,

After a long break from Blogging I'm returning better than ever! I have spent the last 2 years working for a job I hated, and remodeling a house. Now I'm in a job I like that I'm not working 60 hours a week. I have almost all the renovations for the basement where I live done (got some awesome before and after pictures coming soon). In addition I have a new focus on the content I will feature. I have gotten back into my music adventures, photography, and interviews, there will be some of this on the blog in addition to the designer scores I get for less, beauty reviews, hauls, and other lifestyle content for you to enjoy. I may have a new found love for high end, however it will always be with a rock n roll twist.

Thanks for stopping by and new content coming this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment